Monday, October 17, 2011

What do u think of Puerto Rico?


What do u think of Puerto Rico?
LOVE IT! Currently living here until June. Beautiful country.mountains, beaches & rainforest. My favorite place so far has been Culebra.
What do u think of Puerto Rico?
I think it is a tropical paradise.
I think it is a tropical paradise.
I like it. It's fun! There's always something to do
The Pearl of the Caribbean with San Juan as the Queen City.
i love it! my dad is from there and he always tells stories about living there and i like how beautiful it looks. in san juan i think it looks too much like the us they have mcdonalds and burger king and other stores.
I think I used to live there. :) I think I would like to live there again some day.
This is the best there is!

(?La Isla de la Jodedera !)
its my second home

No comments:

Post a Comment