Monday, October 17, 2011

What documents will I need to visit Jamaica, and return?


What documents will I need to visit Jamaica, and return?
if u amaerican u need ur passport irf not u need ur passport n ur greencard
What documents will I need to visit Jamaica, and return?
As an American you need a passport or birth certificate.
As an American you need a passport or birth certificate.
You need either a pass port or state certified birth certificate and a picture ID
Documents required for travel to Jamaica for non Jamaican nationals include but is not limited to the following:
A valid passport ensure it is not expired.
Americans are permitted to enter on their birth certificate and a photo id preferably a drivers licence, however this will be changing shortly if it has not already been implemented, where everyone will be required to hold a valid passport for entry.
All you will need is your passport. If you are a legal permanent resident you will need your greencard and passport. My husband is from jamaica and we just traveled to jamaica and returned. That is all he needed, I am a american citizen and that is all I needed was my passport. I did take my birth certificate just in case something happened and I got sick. But, yhoud onot have too it was just a personal preference. Have fun on your vacation. Jamaica is a beautiful country.
I had a travel agent tell me that you do not need a passport yet. That will probably go into effect in 2008. Other than that, I'm sure whoever you book through will let you know everything to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment